- Net profit up 25% on previous quarter in spite of industry cost pressures.
- Morila delivers satisfactory performance but reduces production guidance for the year.
- Loulo delivers strong production to support annual group forecast.
- Yalea underground development intersects orebody and first development ore delivered to plant.
- Continued infill drilling at Tongon delivers a 52% increase in reserves.
- Equity participation in Tongon project increased to 81%.
- Initial results from a 7 000 metre drilling programme confirm significant mineralisation at Massawa.
- Exploration drilling to focus on three advanced targets.
Randgold Resources Limited had 76.2 million shares in issue as at 31 March 2008