- Higher throughput and improved costs at Loulo lead to an 18% increase in group profits quarter on quarter.
- Attributable reserves increase by 16% year on year
- Strong cash balance after dividend payout
- High grades intercepted in Gara extension drilling
- Good progress made with feasibility drilling at Tongon - significant results returned from northern zone
- Drilling in Burkina Faso confirms bulk low grade mineralisation and new diamond drill targets defined in Senegal
- Randgold Resources invests in a partnership with Malian gold jewellery industry
Randgold Resources Limited had 68.8 million shares in issue as at 31 March 2007