2015 at a glance
External recognition for our sustainability work in 2015
- Included in internationally-respected FTSE4GOO D Index for second consecutive year.
- Mark Bristow ranked in world’s Top 50 CEOs by Harvard Business Review, in part due to introduction of environmental, social and governance (ESG) scoring.
- Randgold named best performer in Occupational Health & Safety at and CEO Mark Bristow awarded Best Achiever Award, DRC Mining Industry awards.
- Morila agribusiness projects studied by World Bank and Mali’s Rural Development Ministry.
- Tongon mine awarded the President Prize of best mine of the year in Côte d’Ivoire.