External recognition for our sustainability work in 2017
- Randgold included in internationally respected FTSE4GOOD Index for 4th consecutive year. Ranked in top quartile of global miners for sustainability performance by Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
- Harvard Business Review named CEO Mark Bristow in the world’s Top 100 CEOs for 3rd successive year. Mark received highest sustainability score of any industry peers.
- The Mali Elephant Project, which we support, received the United Nations Development Programme Equator prize for innovative solution tackling poverty, environment and climate challenges.
- Randgold ranked 12th out of +100 large companies in Institute of Directors Good Governance Index 2017.
- Randgold received Livingstone and Stanley Exploration Excellence Award at Cape Town Mining Indaba 2018 - drive for sustainable mining recognised.